At Total Insurance Planning Services, Inc. (TIPS) our mission is to help clients mitigate risk, solve problems, and make better business decisions. Our clients trust us to provide them with the highest quality benefits, and we’re passionate about fulfilling that important responsibility. For nearly 30 years, TIPS has been a strong business partner to clients due to a simple approach: to serve in our client’s best interests. This means results based on your agenda, not ours. Our business strategy is based on a philosophy of service, and it’s reinforced by an infrastructure that empowers our employees to achieve the best results for you. For us, delivering an outstanding customer experience is directly related to giving clients peace of mind. We help protect your resources and people, so you can focus on running your business.
We are committed to forging lasting partnerships with successful organizations like yours and are focused on providing unmatched customer satisfaction. With a team that boasts nearly 90 years of experience in the insurance industry, we understand the daily challenges of businesses and are perfectly positioned to add true value as a partner. Whether you are a customer, prospective customer or an insurance company partner, you can be assured you have a relationship with a strong, growing company led by experienced, quality people. It’s simply better to do business with TIPS. When you consider that the health insurance industry is one of the fastest evolving industries in our country today, due to the Affordable Care Act and it’s compliance and reporting mandates, it’s no wonder that you can find yourself in complicated and confusing situations. TIPS can offer you a distinctive advantage, as a silent but formidable partner in helping you enhance your employer-employee relationship by assisting you in the enrollment process, acting as your advocate with insurance companies and being pro-active in assuring your complete satisfaction with our service. TIPS will also guide you in advising you of your obligations with the laws, both state and federal. The results will be a more contented workforce and knowing that you have some of the most experienced allies making sure you and your employees are protected and are getting the best value for every dollar spent on your group’s benefits.
- Independent and non-partial advice.
· We work with you to review renewals and alternatives.
· We offer reviewing of claims on a quarterly basis. Helping with the planning of renewals to provide for annual budget planning.
· We conduct meetings with all employees at open enrollment.
· We provide an internet-based enrollment system in order to assist with enrollment in all Benefits offered. This will assist in maintaining good participation. This also demonstrates to employees that the employer is interested in making certain employees are well informed about their benefits which your organization offers to protect them and their families.
· We keep you advised on frequent changes with the ACA and its reporting requirements. This will help keep you in compliance with the law and help advise how to avoid fines or fees associated with it.
· We can assist with Claims issues (This requires a “Delegate” form from the employee or dependent in order to allow us permission to speak on their behalf.)
· We provide PDF Benefit booklets specific to your organization which can be integrated into your web-based HR system.
- Worksite Products
Sign up to hear from us.
Our clients will testify that TIPS provides the highest quality
employee benefits along with service that exceeds your expectations
When trust is imperative let Total Insurance Planning Services point you in the Right Direction!
Please send us a message if you have any questions.
Feel free to fax any documents to (504) 285-1873
P.O. Box 2387 Mandeville, LA 70470 , US
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm Central
Saturday - Sunday: Closed